Global Access Entertainment offers our clients the following U.S. Passport Services (as of 10/29/2021) :
Please contact our Passport Services Department to get started on any of our passport services and discuss our rates.
* Processing times and mail times related service fees vary per type of service requested. Mail times vary across the country.
* Government processing begins at the time of delivery to the National Passport Center (AS OF JUNE 2021)
– Routine Service: 18 weeks (includes up to 12 weeks processing and 6 weeks mailing)
– Expedited Service: 12 weeks (includes up to 6 weeks processing and 6 weeks mailing)
The 6-weeks mailing includes:
~ application delivery to a mail facility, payment processing, and entry into the National Passport Center’s system
* Due to Covid-19, hand-carry agency submissions have been paused for health and safety concerns by the U.S. Dept. of State until further notice.
For a life-or-death emergency, contact the National Passport Processing Agency direct for the next steps.
Life-or-death emergencies are serious illnesses, injuries, or deaths in your immediate family (parent, legal guardian, child, spouse, sibling, and grandparent), that require you to travel outside the United States within 72 hours (3 business days).
When applying for your first or a new passport, you must be able to provide the following:
Eligibility (please verify):
If Name Change is required:
The below additional documentation must be submitted:
If traveling abroad:
Should your U.S. passport be lost or stolen outside of the United States, please immediately contact the closest U.S. Consulate for passport replacement – attn.: American Citizens Department at any U.S. Consulate
If you have a current or previously valid 2nd passport:
Applicable types of corrections or changes
Requirements for for MINORS over the age of 16 who are eligible for a 10-year passport:
Requirements for MINORS under the age of 16 (5 year passport)
*Minors are under the age of 16 are required to go through the process as if they’re applying for the first time, even if they’ve had a passport before.
U.S. Passport Cards can be used to enter the U.S. at land border crossings OR seaports of entry from the following countries (ONLY):
For passports lost or stolen overseas, please contact the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate.
Typically you will need to set up an emergency appointment to obtain a temporary travel document to continue your international movement. We are here to provide support.
Please contact our Passport Services Department to get started on any of our passport services.