United States Passport Services

Global Access’ Passport Department will help keep all your travel documents under one roof and provide
United States Passport Services for swift and seamless international visa coordination.
Please contact our Passport Services Department to get started on any of our passport services.

Timings and Services

[row] [column columns=8] Our processing times and related fees vary per type of service requested. Our processing times vary from Same-Day to 14-Day processing.* [table id=5 /] Please contact our Passport Services Department to get started on any of our passport services and discuss our rates. [/column] [column columns=4] passports [/column] [/row]

New Passport

[row] [column columns=6] When applying for your first or a new passport, you must be able to provide the following: [/column] [column columns=6] Applicable to: [/column] [/row]


If your passport is near expiration or has expired and was issued within the last 15 years – you can apply for a simple U.S. passport renewal. Additionally, applicants can apply for a Passport Renewal at any time during the validity of the current U.S. passport. Your old passport will be returned to you.
[row] [column columns=6] Eligibility (please verify): [/column] [column columns=6] If Name Change is required: The below additional documentation must be submitted: [/column] [/row]

Lost, Stolen Or Damaged Passport

If your current passport was lost, stolen, or damaged, you will need to apply for a NEW Passport
[row] [column columns=6] Requirements:  [/column] [column columns=6] If traveling abroad: Should your U.S. passport be lost or stolen outside of the United States, please immediately contact the closest U.S. Consulate for passport replacement – attn.: American Citizens Department at any U.S. Consulate [/column] [/row]

Second Passports

US passport holders are allowed to hold 2 valid passports if there is a need and certain requirements are met. 2nd passports are valid for 4 years and are popular among frequent international travelers and the touring industry.
[row] [column columns=6]


[/column] [column columns=6]

If you have a current or previously valid 2nd passport:

[/column] [/row]

Limited Validity Replacement / Data Correction

[row] [column columns=4] us-passports-visas [/column] [column columns=8] Applicable types of corrections or changes Special Circumstances [/column] [/row]

Minor Passport

[row] [column columns=6] Requirements for for MINORS over the age of 16 who are eligible for a 10-year passport: [/column] [column columns=6]

Requirements for MINORS under the age of 16 (5 year passport)

*Minors are under the age of 16 are required to go through the process as if they're applying for the first time, even if they've had a passport before.

[/column] [/row]

Passport Card

NOTE: The Passport Card cannot be used for international travel by air.
[row] [column columns=6] U.S. Passport Cards can be used to enter the U.S. at land border crossings OR seaports of entry from the following countries (ONLY): [/column] [column columns=6] Specifics: [/column] [/row]

Emergency Issuance Abroad

[row] [column columns=8] For passports lost or stolen overseas, please contact the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate. Please contact our Passport Services Department to get started on any of our passport services. [/column] [column columns=4] us-embassy [/column] [/row]