Working as an entertainer in a foreign country requires advanced coordination with international promoters, to secure the appropriate government approval of work permits and/or consular processing prior to arrival at your designated country - not always at time of arrival.
Global Access brings advanced coordination to your team.
Each of our clients work directly with a dedicated foreign visa professional, one on one, to work as your off-site team member, to maintain timelines and correspondence, in order to simplify the complex performance foreign visa requirements. You will experience the convenience and industry insight that ensures your artist's visa obligations, work permit obligations and touring needs
are processed smoothly and seamlessly.
Commitment and availability. Our team's commitment and availability to you ensures efficient processing of your applications, from start to finish for both individuals and/or groups. Our clientele hail from all corners of the live event industry: Touring, Production, Artist Management,
Promoters (foreign and domestic) and Ancillary Support Organizations.
FOREIGN VISA COORDINATION
Our Foreign Visa Coordination Services Include:
- One-on-one customized client service
- Single/multiple foreign consulate coordination and processing
- Support, guidance and instruction for on-the-road and/or foreign-based personnel processing
- Insight to foreign consular processing times and requirements
- Foreign consulate liaison - worldwide
- Direct promoter communication sufficient to ensure expeditious approvals for foreign consular visa issuance and/or processing upon arrival at port of entry
- Preparation of foreign consulate applications for signature and related required documentation
- Strategic consular schedule coordination to your meet travel schedules and logistics
Global Access arranges visa applications and port of entry approval coordination for more than 70 countries worldwide. Certain destination countries* do allow for entry processing upon arrival, based upon the nationality of the traveler and country of destination. Such Port of Entry (POE) processing modes can include: work permit approval documentation (only); visa issuance upon arrival; and/or entering as a tourist without a visa.
Some countries that require advance and/or consular issued entertainment work visas include*: Argentina
, Australia, Brazil, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, New Zealand, Peru, Russia and Thailand - to name a few.
* Country requirements are subject to change.
THE SCHENGEN VISA
The Schengen Visa is a single tourist visa that allows required nationalities to travel within 26 European Union (EU) countries without the need of a separate visa for each country visited, with a maximum stay of 90 days in the Schengen area within a six (6) month period. All Schengen Visa applicants must apply in person and at a jurisdictional consulate location with advanced documentation for issuance. Global Access will provide expert guidance for applicants as consulate requirements are detailed and vary by country.
The Schengen Visa permits travel within the following European countries:
- Czech Republic